Feeling in the holiday spirit? So are we. Welcome to Aeronautics Online’s first Winter Photo Contest!
We’re aiming to give back to the community this season, and we’re looking for the best photos around the internet to help us give back. Submit your two best aviation photos for use in Aeronautics Online’s 2018 Calendar, and see your photos on our website and on people’s walls around the world! And if that’s not good enough, feel even better knowing that 100% of the profits from our 2018 Calendar are being donated to charity.
This year’s proceeds will go to Make-A-Wish, a non-profit organization based in the United States that makes the “wishes” of children with life-threatening disorders come true. The Make-A-Wish Foundation operates through 62 chapters in the United States, and in 45 other countries through 38 affiliate offices.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Participants submit (2) aviation-themed images taken by themselves; images can be of planes, helicopters, airports, or anything related to aviation (portraits of people, pictures of non-airport vehicles, landscapes, etc are not permitted)
- Your submissions must be your own, and submitting someone else’s work is grounds for disqualification from the contest
- Photos must be submitted by November 29th at 11:59PM EST (GMT -5).
- Winners will be contacted on December 2nd, and announced on our social media accounts and website.
- By entering your photos, you give Aeronautics Aviation News & Media the right to publish your images on our website and social media accounts, with credit given. Winners of the contest will be contacted separately to be asked for the right to reproduce your image in our 2018 Calendar.
To enter, click on the link here. Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured image by Zürich Airport.